Trends and associated factors in prevalence of dental trauma in Latin America and Caribbean: a systematic review and meta-analysis
Article first published online: 3 MAY 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Community Dentistry and Oral Epidemiology
Volume 42, Issue 1, pages 30–42, February 2014
How to Cite
Trends and associated factors in prevalence of dental trauma in Latin America and Caribbean: a systematic review and meta-analysis. Community Dent Oral Epidemiol 2014; 42: 30–42. © 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd, , , , .
- Issue published online: 16 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 3 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 2 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!