Assessing the cultural competence of oral health research conducted with migrant children
Article first published online: 22 JUL 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Community Dentistry and Oral Epidemiology
Volume 42, Issue 1, pages 43–52, February 2014
How to Cite
Assessing the cultural competence of oral health research conducted with migrant children. Community Dent Oral Epidemiol 2014; 42: 43–52. © 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd, , , , , , , , .
- Issue published online: 16 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 22 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 1 APR 2013
- NHMRC postgraduate scholarships
- The Jack Brockhoff Foundation
- ARC Future Fellowship
- NHMRC postdoctoral fellowship
- Victorian Health Promotion Foundation
- Murdoch Childrens Research Institute
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!