Predictors of coronal caries progression in adults: results from the Prevention of Adult Caries Study
Version of Record online: 9 JUL 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Community Dentistry and Oral Epidemiology
Volume 41, Issue 6, pages 558–564, December 2013
How to Cite
Predictors of coronal caries progression in adults: results from the Prevention of Adult Caries Study. Community Dent Oral Epidemiol 2013; 41: 558–564. © 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd, , , , , , , .
- Issue online: 28 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 9 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 23 JUL 2012
- NIDCR. Grant Numbers: U01DE017745, U01DE017746, U01DE017747, U01DE017748, U01DE017752, U01DE017753
- CHX Technologies
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!