Sociodemographic disparities and behavioral factors in clinical oral health status during pregnancy
Version of Record online: 30 SEP 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Community Dentistry and Oral Epidemiology
Volume 42, Issue 2, pages 151–159, April 2014
How to Cite
Sociodemographic disparities and behavioral factors in clinical oral health status during pregnancy. Community Dent Oral Epidemiol 2014; 42: 151–159. © 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd, , , , .
- Issue online: 18 MAR 2014
- Version of Record online: 30 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 31 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 1 FEB 2013
- NIH/NIDCR. Grant Number: R21DE019211
- Dental Trade Alliance Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!