Novel cooperation between CX3CL1 and CCL26 inducing NK cell chemotaxis via CX3CR1: a possible mechanism for NK cell infiltration of the allergic nasal tissue
Article first published online: 17 FEB 2013
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Clinical & Experimental Allergy
Volume 43, Issue 3, pages 322–331, March 2013
How to Cite
Clinical & Experimental Allergy, 2013 (43) 322–331., , , , , ,
- Issue published online: 17 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 17 FEB 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 26 SEP 2012 09:32AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 6 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 24 MAR 2012
- Centre Hospitalier Universitaire de Liege. Grant Number: 4717
- National Fund for Scientific Research
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.