This editorial discusses the findings of the paper by J. A. Cornejo-García et al. , pp. 1772–1781.
The search for genetic links in NSAID-induced acute urticaria and the arachidonic acid pathway
Version of Record online: 26 NOV 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Clinical & Experimental Allergy
Volume 42, Issue 12, pages 1660–1663, December 2012
How to Cite
Cite this as: 2012 (42) 1660–1663., Clinical & Experimental Allergy
- Issue online: 26 NOV 2012
- Version of Record online: 26 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 29 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.