An unfolded variant of the major peanut allergen Ara h 2 with decreased anaphylactic potential
Version of Record online: 26 NOV 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Clinical & Experimental Allergy
Volume 42, Issue 12, pages 1801–1812, December 2012
How to Cite
Cite this as: Clinical & Experimental Allergy 2012 (42) 1801–1812., , , , , , , , , , , ,
- Issue online: 26 NOV 2012
- Version of Record online: 26 NOV 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 11 OCT 2012 02:13PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 10 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 19 JAN 2012
- Austrian Science Fund FWF. Grant Numbers: #APW01205FW, F1808-B013
- Ilhan Food Allergy Foundation
- National Health and Medical Research Council
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.