Proton pump inhibitors are associated with hypersensitivity reactions to drugs in hospitalized patients: a nested case-control in a retrospective cohort study
Article first published online: 17 FEB 2013
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Clinical & Experimental Allergy
Volume 43, Issue 3, pages 344–352, March 2013
How to Cite
Clinical & Experimental Allergy, 2013 (43) 344–352, , , , , , , , , , ,
- Issue published online: 17 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 17 FEB 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 9 OCT 2012 06:55AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 27 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 31 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.