These authors contributed equally to this article.
Asthma phenotypes identified by latent class analysis in the ISAAC phase II Spain study
Version of Record online: 18 JAN 2013
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Clinical & Experimental Allergy
Volume 43, Issue 2, pages 223–232, February 2013
How to Cite
Cite this as: Clinical & Experimental Allergy, 2013 (43) 223–232, , , , , , , , , ,
- Issue online: 18 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 18 JAN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 10 OCT 2012 07:29AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 15 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 18 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.