These authors contributed equally to this article.
Asthma phenotypes identified by latent class analysis in the ISAAC phase II Spain study
Article first published online: 18 JAN 2013
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Clinical & Experimental Allergy
Volume 43, Issue 2, pages 223–232, February 2013
How to Cite
Cite this as: Clinical & Experimental Allergy, 2013 (43) 223–232, , , , , , , , , ,
- Issue published online: 18 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 18 JAN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 10 OCT 2012 07:29AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 15 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 18 MAY 2012
|cea12035-sup-0001-SupplementaryData.docx||Word document||18K||Data S1. Asthma phenotypes identified by latent class analysis in the ISAAC phase II Spain study.|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.