Functional variants in the thromboxane A2 receptor gene are associated with lung function in childhood-onset asthma
Article first published online: 21 MAR 2013
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Clinical & Experimental Allergy
Volume 43, Issue 4, pages 413–424, April 2013
How to Cite
Clinical & Experimental Allergy, 2013 (43) 413–424., , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , .
- Issue published online: 21 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 21 MAR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 9 NOV 2012 07:30AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 24 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 20 DEC 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!