This editorial discusses the findings of the paper in this issue by C. Saule et al. , pp. 475–482.
Hereditary and other orphan angioedemas: a new prophylactic option at last?
Article first published online: 21 MAR 2013
© 2013 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Clinical & Experimental Allergy
Volume 43, Issue 4, pages 380–382, April 2013
How to Cite
2013 (43) 380–382.. Clinical & Experimental Allergy,
This logo highlights the Editorial article on the cover and the first page of the article.
- Issue published online: 21 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 21 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 7 DEC 2012
This article has been cited by:
- You have free access to this content1
- 2Progestins are Efficient Agents in Estrogen-sensitive Nonhistaminic Angioedema, The American Journal of Medicine, 2014, 127, 10, e7, , ,