Post-treatment efficacy of discontinuous treatment with 300IR 5-grass pollen sublingual tablet in adults with grass pollen-induced allergic rhinoconjunctivitis
Article first published online: 22 APR 2013
© 2013 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Clinical & Experimental Allergy
Volume 43, Issue 5, pages 568–577, May 2013
How to Cite
Clinical & Experimental Allergy, 2013 ( 43)568–577., , , , , , , .
- Issue published online: 22 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 22 APR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 14 FEB 2013 10:31AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 4 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 27 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.