C. S. Park and Sung-woo Park contributed equally as principal investigators of this research project.
Apolipoprotein A1 potentiates lipoxin A4 synthesis and recovery of allergen-induced disrupted tight junctions in the airway epithelium
Article first published online: 29 JUL 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Clinical & Experimental Allergy
Volume 43, Issue 8, pages 914–927, August 2013
How to Cite
Clinical & Experimental Allergy, 2013 (43) 914–927., , , , , , , , , , , .
- Issue published online: 29 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 29 JUL 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 4 MAY 2013 11:37AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 21 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 19 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.