These authors contributed equally to this work.
Elevated levels of leukotriene C4 synthase mRNA distinguish a subpopulation of eosinophilic oesophagitis patients
Article first published online: 29 JUL 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Clinical & Experimental Allergy
Volume 43, Issue 8, pages 902–913, August 2013
How to Cite
Clinical & Experimental Allergy,2013 (43) 902–913., , , , , , , , .
- Issue published online: 29 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 29 JUL 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 13 MAY 2013 02:21AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 23 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 7 JAN 2013
This article has been cited by:
- 1Involvement of the iNKT Cell Pathway Is Associated With Early-Onset Eosinophilic Esophagitis and Response to Allergen Avoidance Therapy, The American Journal of Gastroenterology, 2014, 109, 5, 646, , , , , , ,