These authors contributed equally to this study.
Polymorphisms in the IRF-4 gene, asthma and recurrent bronchitis in children
Version of Record online: 16 SEP 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Clinical & Experimental Allergy
Volume 43, Issue 10, pages 1152–1159, October 2013
How to Cite
Clinical & Experimental Allergy,2013 (43) 1152–1159., , , , , , , , , , , , , .
- Issue online: 16 SEP 2013
- Version of Record online: 16 SEP 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 16 JUL 2013 08:50AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 20 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 5 NOV 2012
- German ministry of education and research
- national genome research network. Grant Number: NGFN 01GS0810
Figure S1. Illustration of the study design and population selection.
Table S1. Characteristics of the population used for the initial and the confirmatory set.
Table S2. 3′ variations and its microRNA binding sites, estimated by web based tool SNP function prediction.
Table S3. Correlation between HapMap genotypes and IRF-4 gene expression levels. Calculated by the web based tool SNPexp v1.2 using linear regression.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.