Contributors to the BIOAIR (Longitudinal Assessment of Clinical Course and BIOmarkers in Severe Chronic AIRway Disease) study are listed in the Appendix.
Frequent exacerbators – a distinct phenotype of severe asthma
Article first published online: 22 JAN 2014
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Clinical & Experimental Allergy
Volume 44, Issue 2, pages 212–221, February 2014
How to Cite
on behalf of the BIOAIR investigators .Clinical & Experimental Allergy, 2014 (44) 212–221., , , , , , , , , , , and
- Issue published online: 22 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 22 JAN 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 24 JUL 2013 09:29AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 13 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 8 JAN 2013
- The Fifth and Sixth Framework Programmes of the European Union. Grant Numbers: QLG1-CT-2000-01185 , FOOD-CT-2004-506378
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.