These authors have equal contribution to this article.
Prevalence of IgE against neuromuscular blocking agents in hairdressers and bakers
Version of Record online: 24 OCT 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Clinical & Experimental Allergy
Volume 43, Issue 11, pages 1256–1262, November 2013
How to Cite
Clinical & Experimental Allergy, 2013 (43) 1256–1262., , , , , , and ,
- Issue online: 24 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 24 OCT 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 23 AUG 2013 12:06AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 12 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 9 JAN 2013
- AFSSET. Grant Number: RD-2003-04
- French Ministry of Labour
- regional Social Security office
- the Lorraine Region, ANR
- the French national research agency. Grant Number: 05 9 75/ANR 05 SEST 021-01
- PHRC (Hospital clinical research programme)
- INRS (National institute for labor security)
- Soufflet group
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.