β-2 Adrenergic receptor gene methylation is associated with decreased asthma severity in inner-city Schoolchildren
Asthma and Rhinitis
Version of Record online: 16 APR 2014
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Clinical & Experimental Allergy
Volume 44, Issue 5, pages 681–689, May 2014
How to Cite
Clinical & Experimental Allergy, 2014 (44) 681–689., , , , , and ,
- Issue online: 16 APR 2014
- Version of Record online: 16 APR 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 17 OCT 2013 02:34AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 26 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 29 JAN 2013
- American Thoracic Society Fellow Career Development
- Boston Children's Hospital Pipeline. Grant Numbers: K23AI106945-01, K24 AI 106822, R01 AI 073964, R01 AI 073964-02S1
- Harvard University
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.