Baseline specific IgE levels are useful to predict safety of oral immunotherapy in egg-allergic children
Version of Record online: 20 DEC 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Clinical & Experimental Allergy
Volume 44, Issue 1, pages 130–141, January 2014
How to Cite
Clinical & Experimental Allergy, 2014 44 130–141., , , , , , ,
- Issue online: 20 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 20 DEC 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 8 NOV 2013 09:42AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 14 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 23 AUG 2013
- Spanish Society of Paediatric Allergy and Clinical Immunology (SEICAP)
- Institute for Studies on Egg (Spanish Ministry of Health)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.