Low gut microbiota diversity in early infancy precedes asthma at school age
Article first published online: 24 MAY 2014
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Clinical & Experimental Allergy
Volume 44, Issue 6, pages 842–850, June 2014
How to Cite
Clinical & Experimental Allergy, 2014 (44) 842–850., , , , , ,
- Issue published online: 24 MAY 2014
- Article first published online: 24 MAY 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 11 DEC 2013 10:45AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 2 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 15 SEP 2013
- BioGaia AB
- Ekhaga Foundation
- Heart and Lung Foundation
- Research Council for the South-East Sweden. Grant Number: F2000-106
- Olle Engqvist Foundation
- Swedish Asthma and Allergy Association
- Swedish Research Council
- University Hospital of Linköping
- Söderberg Foundation
- Vårdal Foundation for Health Care Science and Allergy Research, Sweden
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.