An essential role for dendritic cells in vernal keratoconjunctivitis: analysis by laser scanning confocal microscopy
Version of Record online: 22 FEB 2014
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Clinical & Experimental Allergy
Volume 44, Issue 3, pages 362–370, March 2014
How to Cite
Clinical & Experimental Allergy, 2014 (44) 362–370., , , , , ,
- Issue online: 22 FEB 2014
- Version of Record online: 22 FEB 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 28 DEC 2013 04:41AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 22 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 17 APR 2013
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 81170815
- Natural Science Foundation of Shandong Province. Grant Number: ZR2012HQ041
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2013CB967004
- Taishan Scholar Program. Grant Number: 20081148
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.