Shared first authorship
Schistosome infection is negatively associated with mite atopy, but not wheeze and asthma in Ghanaian Schoolchildren
Article first published online: 23 JUN 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Clinical & Experimental Allergy
Volume 44, Issue 7, pages 965–975, July 2014
How to Cite
Clinical & Experimental Allergy, 2014 (44) 965–975., , , , , , , , , and ,
- Issue published online: 23 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 23 JUN 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 18 MAR 2014 08:41PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 6 NOV 2013
- WOTRO. Grant Number: WB 93-443
- GLOFAL. Grant Number: CT-2005-517812
- EUROPREVALL. Grant Number: FOOD-CT-2005-514000
- Wellcome Trust. Grant Number: 075791/Z/04/Z
Figure S1. Study flow diagram.
Figure S2. Parasite infection by school.
Figure S3. Atopy by school.
Figure S4. Reported current wheeze and asthma by school.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.