Pattern recognition pathways leading to a Th2 cytokine bias in allergic bronchopulmonary aspergillosis patients
Article first published online: 27 JAN 2015
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Clinical & Experimental Allergy
Volume 45, Issue 2, pages 423–437, February 2015
How to Cite
Clinical & Experimental Allergy, 2015 (45) 423–437., , , , , , , , , , , and ,
- Issue published online: 27 JAN 2015
- Article first published online: 27 JAN 2015
- Accepted manuscript online: 10 JUN 2014 01:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 23 APR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 25 OCT 2013
- Netherlands Organization for Scientific Research
Figure S1. The Th2 response against Aspergillus conidia of PBMCs before and after running over a cell depletion column.
Figure S2. IL-10 induction by Aspergillus conidia of PBMCs in ABPA patients and healthy controls.
Table S1. Demographic table of asthma patients.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.