Conflict of interest: none declared.
Ultraviolet A1 phototherapy for mycosis fungoides
Version of Record online: 22 OCT 2012
© The Author(s). CED © 2012 British Association of Dermatologists
Clinical and Experimental Dermatology
Volume 38, Issue 2, pages 126–130, March 2013
How to Cite
Olek-Hrab, K., Silny, W., Dańczak-Pazdrowska, A., Osmola-Mańkowska, A., Sadowska, P. A., Polańska, A., Gniadecki, R. and Jenerowicz, D. (2013), Ultraviolet A1 phototherapy for mycosis fungoides. Clinical and Experimental Dermatology, 38: 126–130. doi: 10.1111/ced.12001
- Issue online: 12 FEB 2013
- Version of Record online: 22 OCT 2012
- Accepted for publication 13 June 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.