Conflict of interest: none declared.
Clinical dermatology •Original article
Combination of intense pulsed light and fractional CO2 laser treatments for patients with acne with inflammatory and scarring lesions
Article first published online: 3 APR 2013
© The Author(s) CED © 2013 British Association of Dermatologists
Clinical and Experimental Dermatology
Volume 38, Issue 4, pages 344–351, June 2013
How to Cite
Wang, B., Wu, Y., Luo, Y.-J., Xu, X.-G., Xu, T.-H., Chen, J. Z. S., Gao, X.-H., Chen, H.-D. and Li, Y.-H. (2013), Combination of intense pulsed light and fractional CO2 laser treatments for patients with acne with inflammatory and scarring lesions. Clinical and Experimental Dermatology, 38: 344–351. doi: 10.1111/ced.12010
- Issue published online: 23 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 3 APR 2013
- Accepted for publication 13 June 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.