Conflict of interest: none declared.
Clinical Dermatology ● Original Article
Basal cell carcinoma epidemiology in the UK: the elephant in the room
Article first published online: 18 MAR 2013
© The Author(s) CED © 2013 British Association of Dermatologists
Clinical and Experimental Dermatology
Volume 38, Issue 4, pages 367–369, June 2013
How to Cite
Levell, N. J., Igali, L., Wright, K. A. and Greenberg, D. C. (2013), Basal cell carcinoma epidemiology in the UK: the elephant in the room. Clinical and Experimental Dermatology, 38: 367–369. doi: 10.1111/ced.12016
Corrections added on 9 April 2013, after first online publication 18 March 2013: higher has been changed to lower.
- Issue published online: 23 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 18 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.