Conflict of interest: none declared.
Serum epidermal growth factor receptor levels in patients with malignant melanoma
Article first published online: 12 FEB 2013
© The Author(s) CED © 2013 British Association of Dermatologists
Clinical and Experimental Dermatology
Volume 38, Issue 2, pages 172–177, March 2013
How to Cite
Kanemura, H., Fukushima, S., Yamashita, J., Jinnin, M., Sakai, K., Masuguchi, S., Aoi, J., Makino, T., Inoue, Y. and Ihn, H. (2013), Serum epidermal growth factor receptor levels in patients with malignant melanoma. Clinical and Experimental Dermatology, 38: 172–177. doi: 10.1111/ced.12022
- Issue published online: 12 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 12 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 JUL 2012
- JSPS Grant-in-Aid for Young Scientists (B). Grant Number: 23791280
- the National Cancer Center Research and Development Fund. Grant Number: 23-A-22
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.