Conflict of interest: none declared.
CPD ● Clinicopathological cases
Non-evolving linear facial plaque
Version of Record online: 12 APR 2013
© 2013 British Association of Dermatologists
Clinical and Experimental Dermatology
Volume 38, Issue 6, pages 681–683, August 2013
How to Cite
Mohd Affandi, A., Anforth, R., Chou, S. and Fernadez-Peñas, P. (2013), Non-evolving linear facial plaque. Clinical and Experimental Dermatology, 38: 681–683. doi: 10.1111/ced.12023
- Issue online: 10 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 12 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.