Conflict of interest: none declared
Healing potential of a Streptomyces sp. secondary metabolite, SEM-1-111, on experimental full-thickness excision cutaneous wounds in Wistar rats
Article first published online: 12 FEB 2013
© The Author(s) CED © 2013 British Association of Dermatologists
Clinical and Experimental Dermatology
Volume 38, Issue 2, pages 178–184, March 2013
How to Cite
Sadigh-Eteghad, S., Dehnad, A., Mahmodi, J., Hoseyni, H., Khalili, I. and Razmaray, N. (2013), Healing potential of a Streptomyces sp. secondary metabolite, SEM-1-111, on experimental full-thickness excision cutaneous wounds in Wistar rats. Clinical and Experimental Dermatology, 38: 178–184. doi: 10.1111/ced.12026
- Issue published online: 12 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 12 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.