Conflict of interest: none declared.
Clinical Dermatology ● Original Article
Clinical and histological features of leprosy and human immunodeficiency virus co-infection in Brazil
Article first published online: 17 MAY 2013
© 2013 British Association of Dermatologists
Clinical and Experimental Dermatology
Volume 38, Issue 5, pages 470–477, July 2013
How to Cite
Deps, P., Lucas, S., Porro, A. M., Maeda, S. M., Tomimori, J., Guidella, C., Reuter, T., Oliveira, N. S., Madureira, B. P. R., Souza, V. A., Loureiro, R. M., Alves, B. L., Bellone, A. and Lockwood, D. N. J. (2013), Clinical and histological features of leprosy and human immunodeficiency virus co-infection in Brazil. Clinical and Experimental Dermatology, 38: 470–477. doi: 10.1111/ced.12028
- Issue published online: 18 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 17 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 DEC 2011
- Brazilian government (CAPES)
- FAPES/FUNCITEC. Grant Number: 45433798/09
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!