The content of this paper is solely the responsibility of the authors and does not necessarily represent the official views of the Virginia Commonwealth University, the Dirección General de Epidemiología del Ministerio de Salud (Peru) or Instituto de Investigaciones Clínicas de la Universidad Nacional Mayor de San Marcos (Peru).
Clinical dermatology ● Original article
Endemic pemphigus foliaceus in the Peruvian Amazon
Article first published online: 21 MAY 2013
© 2013 British Association of Dermatologists
Clinical and Experimental Dermatology
Volume 38, Issue 6, pages 594–600, August 2013
How to Cite
Ortega-Loayza, A. G., Ramos, W., Gutierrez, E. L., Jimenez, G., Rojas, I. and Galarza, C. (2013), Endemic pemphigus foliaceus in the Peruvian Amazon. Clinical and Experimental Dermatology, 38: 594–600. doi: 10.1111/ced.12029
Conflict of interest: none declared.
- Issue published online: 10 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 21 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.