Conflict of interest: none declared.
Experimental dermatology ● Original article
Genetic variants of the genes encoding zinc finger protein 313 and interleukin-13 confer a risk for psoriasis in a Chinese Uygur population
Version of Record online: 21 MAR 2013
© 2013 British Association of Dermatologists
Clinical and Experimental Dermatology
Volume 38, Issue 7, pages 768–774, October 2013
How to Cite
Feng, Y.-Y., Sun, L.-D., Zhang, C., Zuo, X.-B., Kang, X.-J., Wu, W.-D., Zhang, D.-Z., Buwajr, Dilinur, Wu, X.-J., Zhang, X.-J. and -m Pu, X. (2013), Genetic variants of the genes encoding zinc finger protein 313 and interleukin-13 confer a risk for psoriasis in a Chinese Uygur population. Clinical and Experimental Dermatology, 38: 768–774. doi: 10.1111/ced.12049
The first two authors contributed equally to this work and should be considered joint first authors.
- Issue online: 18 SEP 2013
- Version of Record online: 21 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 JUL 2012
- key scientific and technological project of Xinjiang Uygur Autonomous Region. Grant Number: 200633129
- General Program of National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 81072461, 30771196, 30800990
- Pre-project of State Key Basic Research Program 973. Grant Number: 2012CB722404
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.