Conflict of interest: none declared.
Experimental dermatology ● Original article
Genetic variants of the genes encoding zinc finger protein 313 and interleukin-13 confer a risk for psoriasis in a Chinese Uygur population
Version of Record online: 21 MAR 2013
© 2013 British Association of Dermatologists
Clinical and Experimental Dermatology
Volume 38, Issue 7, pages 768–774, October 2013
How to Cite
Feng, Y.-Y., Sun, L.-D., Zhang, C., Zuo, X.-B., Kang, X.-J., Wu, W.-D., Zhang, D.-Z., Buwajr, Dilinur, Wu, X.-J., Zhang, X.-J. and -m Pu, X. (2013), Genetic variants of the genes encoding zinc finger protein 313 and interleukin-13 confer a risk for psoriasis in a Chinese Uygur population. Clinical and Experimental Dermatology, 38: 768–774. doi: 10.1111/ced.12049
The first two authors contributed equally to this work and should be considered joint first authors.
- Issue online: 18 SEP 2013
- Version of Record online: 21 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 JUL 2012
- key scientific and technological project of Xinjiang Uygur Autonomous Region. Grant Number: 200633129
- General Program of National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 81072461, 30771196, 30800990
- Pre-project of State Key Basic Research Program 973. Grant Number: 2012CB722404
|ced12049-sup-0001-TableS1.doc||Word document||31K||Table S1. SNP previously reported to be associated with psoriasis in previous GWAS study in Caucasian populations.|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.