Conflict of interest: none declared.
Scoring the proliferative activity of haemangioma of infancy: to HAS or not to HAS? Reply from author
Version of Record online: 18 DEC 2012
© The Author(s). CED © 2012 British Association of Dermatologists
Clinical and Experimental Dermatology
Volume 38, Issue 1, pages 90–91, January 2013
How to Cite
Janmohamed, S. R., de Waard-van der Spek, F. B., Madern, G. C., de Laat, P. C. J., Hop, W. C. J. and Oranje, A. P. (2013), Scoring the proliferative activity of haemangioma of infancy: to HAS or not to HAS? Reply from author. Clinical and Experimental Dermatology, 38: 90–91. doi: 10.1111/ced.12056
- Issue online: 18 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 18 DEC 2012
- Accepted for publication 13 September 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.