Conflict of interest: none declared.
CPD ● A memorable patient
Multiple melanonychia as a sign of pituitary adenoma
Article first published online: 13 JUN 2013
© 2013 British Association of Dermatologists
Clinical and Experimental Dermatology
Volume 38, Issue 6, pages 689–690, August 2013
How to Cite
Schepis, C., Siragusa, M., Palazzo, R. and Piraccini, B. M. (2013), Multiple melanonychia as a sign of pituitary adenoma. Clinical and Experimental Dermatology, 38: 689–690. doi: 10.1111/ced.12060
- Issue published online: 10 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 13 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!