C.-M. Li and W. Li contributed equally to this work, and should be considered joint first authors.
Experimental dermatology ● Original article
Expression of pigment epithelium-derived factor in human cutaneous appendages
Article first published online: 16 MAY 2013
© 2013 British Association of Dermatologists
Clinical and Experimental Dermatology
Volume 38, Issue 6, pages 652–658, August 2013
How to Cite
Li, C.-M., Li, W., Man, X.-Y., Liu, Z.-G. and Zheng, M. (2013), Expression of pigment epithelium-derived factor in human cutaneous appendages. Clinical and Experimental Dermatology, 38: 652–658. doi: 10.1111/ced.12066
Conflict of interest: none declared.
- Issue published online: 10 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 16 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 AUG 2012
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 30972643, 81260238
- Natural Science Foundation of Jiangxi Province. Grant Number: 20122BAB215032
- Chinese Medical Association Foundation. Grant Number: H2013101010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.