Conflict of interest: Gordon Dougal is a 100% shareholder in Virulite Distribution Ltd, a subsidiary company owned by 1072 nm Technologies, which is the patent holder for the technology and is part-owned by Pacer Therapeutics Ltd, Newbury, Berkshire, UK.
Clinical dermatology ● Original article
Evaluation of the efficacy of low-level light therapy using 1072 nm infrared light for the treatment of herpes simplex labialis
Article first published online: 3 JUN 2013
© 2013 British Association of Dermatologists
Clinical and Experimental Dermatology
Volume 38, Issue 7, pages 713–718, October 2013
How to Cite
Dougal, G. and Lee, S. Y. (2013), Evaluation of the efficacy of low-level light therapy using 1072 nm infrared light for the treatment of herpes simplex labialis. Clinical and Experimental Dermatology, 38: 713–718. doi: 10.1111/ced.12069
- Issue published online: 18 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 3 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.