Conflict of interest: VL has received a travel grant from Basilea Pharmaceutica. TH has received travel grants from Basilea Pharmaceutica and Almirall. TR has acted as a principal investigator, speaker and consultant for Basilea Pharmaceutica. SM has acted as speaker, subinvestigator and consultant for, and received travel grants and author honoraria from Basilea Pharmaceutica, and has also received travel grants and acted as a speaker for Almirall.
Clinical dermatology ● Concise report
Treatment of Darier disease with oral alitretinoin
Version of Record online: 18 JUN 2013
© 2013 British Association of Dermatologists
Clinical and Experimental Dermatology
Volume 38, Issue 5, pages 523–525, July 2013
How to Cite
Letulé, V., Herzinger, T., Ruzicka, T. and Molin, S. (2013), Treatment of Darier disease with oral alitretinoin. Clinical and Experimental Dermatology, 38: 523–525. doi: 10.1111/ced.12078
The first two authors contributed equally to this paper.
- Issue online: 18 JUN 2013
- Version of Record online: 18 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.