Conflict of interest: none declared.
Clinical dermatology ● Concise report
An eccrine angiomatous hamartoma with histopathological features of a papillary haemangioma in a neonate
Article first published online: 10 JUL 2013
© 2013 British Association of Dermatologists
Clinical and Experimental Dermatology
Volume 38, Issue 6, pages 617–621, August 2013
How to Cite
Paek, J.-O., Kang, H.-S., Lee, M.-W. and Kim, J.-S. (2013), An eccrine angiomatous hamartoma with histopathological features of a papillary haemangioma in a neonate. Clinical and Experimental Dermatology, 38: 617–621. doi: 10.1111/ced.12088
- Issue published online: 10 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 10 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.