Conflict of interest: none declared.
Clinical dermatology ● Concise report
Relapsing lymphomatoid papulosis after allogenic bone-marrow transplant
Version of Record online: 18 SEP 2013
© 2013 British Association of Dermatologists
Clinical and Experimental Dermatology
Volume 38, Issue 7, pages 741–744, October 2013
How to Cite
Miquel, J., Vourc'h-Jourdain, M., Thomas, C., Cassagnau, E., Stalder, J.-F. and Barbarot, S. (2013), Relapsing lymphomatoid papulosis after allogenic bone-marrow transplant. Clinical and Experimental Dermatology, 38: 741–744. doi: 10.1111/ced.12101
- Issue online: 18 SEP 2013
- Version of Record online: 18 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.