Conflict of interest: none declared.
Experimental dermatology ● Original article
Role of c-Jun N-terminal kinase isoforms in the cellular activity of melanoma cell lines
Article first published online: 20 NOV 2013
© 2013 British Association of Dermatologists
Clinical and Experimental Dermatology
Volume 38, Issue 8, pages 890–896, December 2013
How to Cite
Kogushi-Nishi, H., Jinnin, M., Kobayashi, Y., Muchemwa, F. C., Hirano, A., Makino, T., Fukushima, S., Masuguchi, S., Ishihara, T., Inoue, Y. and Ihn, H. (2013), Role of c-Jun N-terminal kinase isoforms in the cellular activity of melanoma cell lines. Clinical and Experimental Dermatology, 38: 890–896. doi: 10.1111/ced.12102
- Issue published online: 20 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 20 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.