Conflict of interest: none declared.
Experimental dermatology ● Concise report
Ectodermal dysplasia–skin fragility syndrome: a novel mutation in the PKP1 gene
Article first published online: 18 SEP 2013
© 2013 British Association of Dermatologists
Clinical and Experimental Dermatology
Volume 38, Issue 7, pages 787–790, October 2013
How to Cite
Hernández-Martín, A., Torrelo, A., Ciria, S., Colmenero, I., Aguilar, A., Grimalt, R. and González-Sarmiento, R. (2013), Ectodermal dysplasia–skin fragility syndrome: a novel mutation in the PKP1 gene. Clinical and Experimental Dermatology, 38: 787–790. doi: 10.1111/ced.12109
- Issue published online: 18 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 18 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.