Viewpoints in Dermatology ● Correspondence
New mutations in the PLEC gene in a Chinese patient with epidermolysis bullosa simplex with muscular dystrophy
Version of Record online: 18 MAR 2013
© 2013 British Association of Dermatologists
Clinical and Experimental Dermatology
Volume 38, Issue 7, pages 792–794, October 2013
How to Cite
Chen, Q., Lin, Z. M., Wang, H. J., Zhang, J., Yin, J. H. and Yang, Y. (2013), New mutations in the PLEC gene in a Chinese patient with epidermolysis bullosa simplex with muscular dystrophy. Clinical and Experimental Dermatology, 38: 792–794. doi: 10.1111/ced.12116
- Issue online: 18 SEP 2013
- Version of Record online: 18 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 NOV 2012
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 81071289
- Doctoral Program of Higher Education of China. Grant Number: 20110001120048
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.