Conflict of interest: none declared.
Experimental dermatology ● Original article
Ecklonia cava promotes hair growth
Article first published online: 20 NOV 2013
© 2013 British Association of Dermatologists
Clinical and Experimental Dermatology
Volume 38, Issue 8, pages 904–910, December 2013
How to Cite
Bak, S. S., Ahn, B. N., Kim, J. A., Shin, S. H., Kim, J. C., Kim, M. K., Sung, Y. K. and Kim, S. K. (2013), Ecklonia cava promotes hair growth. Clinical and Experimental Dermatology, 38: 904–910. doi: 10.1111/ced.12120
The last two authors were the senior authors and contributed equally to this work.
- Issue published online: 20 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 20 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 NOV 2012
- Ministry of Land, Transport and Maritime, Republic of Korea
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.