Conflict of interest: none declared.
Viewpoints in Dermatology ● Correspondence
A novel deletion mutation in the LPAR6 gene underlies autosomal recessive woolly hair with hypotrichosis
Article first published online: 18 JUN 2013
© 2013 British Association of Dermatologists
Clinical and Experimental Dermatology
Volume 38, Issue 7, pages 796–798, October 2013
How to Cite
Liu, L. H., Chen, G., Wang, J. W., Liu, S. X., Wang, J. B., Zhou, F. S., Zhu, J., Sun, L. D., Gao, M., Wang, P. G., Yang, S. and Zhang, X. J. (2013), A novel deletion mutation in the LPAR6 gene underlies autosomal recessive woolly hair with hypotrichosis. Clinical and Experimental Dermatology, 38: 796–798. doi: 10.1111/ced.12129
The first two authors contributed equally to this work and should be considered joint first authors.
- Issue published online: 18 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 18 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.