Conflict of interest: none declared.
Experimental dermatology ● Concise report
Nuclear and cytoplasmic localization of β-catenin in the nail-matrix cells and in an onychomatricoma
Article first published online: 20 NOV 2013
© 2013 British Association of Dermatologists
Clinical and Experimental Dermatology
Volume 38, Issue 8, pages 917–920, December 2013
How to Cite
Kim, C.-R., Shin, H.-T., Park, J.-H., Lee, D.-Y., Yang, J.-M., Kwon, G. Y., Jang, K.-T., Lee, K.-H. and Shim, J. S. (2013), Nuclear and cytoplasmic localization of β-catenin in the nail-matrix cells and in an onychomatricoma. Clinical and Experimental Dermatology, 38: 917–920. doi: 10.1111/ced.12139
- Issue published online: 20 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 20 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.