Conflict of interest: none declared.
CPD ● A memorable patient
Cowden syndrome (multiple hamartoma syndrome)
Article first published online: 12 JUN 2013
© 2013 British Association of Dermatologists
Clinical and Experimental Dermatology
Volume 38, Issue 8, pages 957–959, December 2013
How to Cite
Aslam, A. and Coulson, I. H. (2013), Cowden syndrome (multiple hamartoma syndrome). Clinical and Experimental Dermatology, 38: 957–959. doi: 10.1111/ced.12140
- Issue published online: 20 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 12 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.