Conflict of interest: none declared.
Viewpoints in Dermatology ● Correspondence
Treatment of congenital onychodysplasia of the index finger with specialized nail device
Article first published online: 23 APR 2013
© 2013 British Association of Dermatologists
Clinical and Experimental Dermatology
Volume 38, Issue 7, pages 791–792, October 2013
How to Cite
Park, S.-W. and Lee, D.-Y. (2013), Treatment of congenital onychodysplasia of the index finger with specialized nail device. Clinical and Experimental Dermatology, 38: 791–792. doi: 10.1111/ced.12141
- Issue published online: 18 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 23 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.