The first two authors contributed equally to this work and should be considered joint first authors.
Experimental dermatology ● Original article
Non-syndromic autosomal recessive congenital ichthyosis in the Israeli population
Article first published online: 26 APR 2013
© 2013 British Association of Dermatologists
Clinical and Experimental Dermatology
Volume 38, Issue 8, pages 911–916, December 2013
How to Cite
Israeli, S., Goldberg, I., Fuchs-Telem, D., Bergman, R., Indelman, M., Bitterman-Deutsch, O., Harel, A., Mashiach, Y., Sarig, O. and Sprecher, E. (2013), Non-syndromic autosomal recessive congenital ichthyosis in the Israeli population. Clinical and Experimental Dermatology, 38: 911–916. doi: 10.1111/ced.12148
Conflict of interest: none declared.
- Issue published online: 20 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 26 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.